SETTLERS BAY GOLF COURSE 2023 GOLF SEASON
Busser / Catering Staff
As a member of the Event Staff of Settlers Bay Golf Course, you are an integral part of our customer service staff. In the business of recreation, the service staff is in place to help fulfill guest needs and assist in their overall enjoyment and experience. Settlers Bay Golf Course prides itself on customer service and guest satisfaction but without you, we would be unable to accommodate our guests accordingly. You are the bridge between guests and management as well as our course ambassadors.
- Arrive on-time and ready to work in the proper uniform while meeting all hygiene and grooming requirements
- Provide outstanding and charismatic customer service to all persons contacted on property while completing all daily operational tasks
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all events as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor to ensure guest satisfaction
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience, respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate specific requests to supervisor as needed
Position Outline, Requirements, and Responsibilities:
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Promptly greet guests as they arrive
- Remove used tableware between courses and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Assist kitchen as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- Other restaurant tasks as required by management or leadership.
- AK Food Workers Card required, TAP card preferred
*This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.