Settlers Bay Golf Course is pleased to announce the arrival of GolfBoard – named the ‘Best New Product for Golf’ at the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida.
We are extremely excited to be the first golf facility in Alaska to offer GolfBoards to our guests. Designed with a safety first mantra, GolfBoards are extremely stable, easy to learn and fun for players of all ages. After a few minutes of training before hitting the first tee, you’ll be on your way to “surf the earth!” We have a limited number of GolfBoards, which are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis. Set up a tee time to GolfBoard:
- Call our pro shop and share your desire to rent a GolfBoard for your next round
- CLICK HERE below to watch a brief GolfBoard instructional video and register to be a GolfBoard user.
- Check in at the Pro Shop when you arrive and let them know you will be receiving instruction on the GolfBoard
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time for a GolfBoard new user instruction session and to sign an agreement
- Receive a personal instruction session on how to safely use and operate the GolfBoard
Once the instruction session is complete, you will be ready to head to the first tee to experience the fun of GolfBoarding the Bay!