SETTLERS BAY GOLF COURSE 2023 GOLF SEASON
As a member of the Settlers Bay Golf Course culinary staff, you are an essential contributor to the daily success of operations. In the golf industry, the culinary staff is in place to ensure quality prepared food before and after cooking with regards to the standards and recipes of the restaurant. Settlers Bay golf course prides itself on quality and perfection, and without your consistent participation and skill, we would not have a product. You are the guts of the restaurant!
- Arrives on-time and ready to work in the proper uniform while meeting exceptional hygiene & grooming standards
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
- Execute all tickets in a timely manner according to restaurants standardized recipes.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
Position Outline, Requirements, and Responsibilities:
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- AK Food Workers Card
*This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.