Well, Mother nature has performed her handy work on the golf course. We will no longer have temp greens on holes 13-15 starting Saturday May 21st. The entire course got a dose of nutrients this week too. Now that the greens are all in play the ball roll will begin to speed up and improve rapidly. We were well positioned to take advantage of the 70-degree weather and we are excited to be rolling into summer leaps and bounds ahead of historical norms.
Now that school is over, Family Nights are back! Every Sunday starting at 5PM, bring the family out for a nine hole round and enjoy some quality time on the golf course.
Some things to consider before you make your tee time.... - $10 per player for nine holes of golf (cart included).
- All players must play from the "family golf tees" (No Exceptions).
- Must have at least one junior player (under 16).
- Please call ahead for a tee time and show up 15 minutes prior to time.
- Rental clubs are available.
- Children under 16 are not allowed to drive golf carts.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Make sure to follow our Family Night Etiquette & Rules, found on our junior scorecard.
Bring your scorecard to the Albatross Restaurant after your round, for free s'mores for the kids.
Albatross Summer Favorites are back!
THE ALBATROSS RESTAURANT
“ARTISANAL FOOD, LOCAL BREWS, SPIRITS & GREAT VIEWS”
TRADITIONAL PUB STYLE FOOD MADE WITH FRESH & LOCAL INGREDIENTS
“We make good food and good times our business.
When you’re here you’re among friends.” Open Wednesday - Sunday 11AM - 9PM