SETTLERS BAY GOLF COURSE 2023 GOLF SEASON
Outside Service Staff
As a member of the Settlers Bay Outside Service Staff, you are an elemental part of our service and support team. In the golf and recreation industry, the outside service staff is in place to fulfill guest needs and assist in their overall enjoyment and experience. Settlers Bay Golf Course prides itself on the highest levels of customer service and guest satisfaction, but without your detail management and positive professional attitudes, we would be unable to accommodate our guests accordingly.
- Arrive on-time and ready to work in the proper outerwear in correlation with weather conditions and grooming and hygiene standards
- Provide outstanding and charismatic customer service to all persons contacted on property while completing all daily operational tasks
- Maintain situational awareness at all times. Monitor and observe guests at play, respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate specific requests to supervisor as needed
- Be dependable for regularly scheduled hours and available to fill in as need to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of tournaments and events
Position Outline, Requirements, and Responsibilities:
- Comfortable operating a golf cart and working outdoors
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times
- Provide the highest quality of customer service; Service and customer focused attitude
- Outgoing personality with the ability to create a welcoming environment for customers
- Help to direct customers to Pro Shop, restaurant, driving range, and first tee
- Assist with golfers with their bags golf carts or push carts upon their arrival and departure
- Precisely follow all opening and closing procedures pertaining to outside service
- Assist to keep the cart area and driving range clean and orderly throughout the day
- Properly clean, maintain, and account for all course equipment as directed by your supervisor
- Clean golf carts, clubs, and balls after rounds and restage in accordance with course guidelines
- Be able to think on your feet and anticipate customer needs
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and frequently lift and move 50 lbs.
- Be able to be on your feet and moving constantly throughout the day
*This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.