Happy Golf Season 2021! We are officially open for the 2021 Alaska Golf Season! Here are a few things to be aware of as we start the beginning of the season process and getting the course into the condition that we all expect:
- Regulation Greens starting Friday, May 21!!!
- Driving Range is Open
- Golf carts are available
- Please set up tee times. This can be done online through our website or over the phone once the proshop is open.
- Lessons are available starting the week of May 17. Please go online to https://www.settlersbay.com/golf-instruction/individual-lessons to book
- We will continue to allow customers to pay over the phone to allow contactless transactions. Credit Cards will need to be updated in our system
- Our proshop is fully open from 8:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Come check out the new merchandise and golf clubs from Titliest, Ping, Skechers, Traivs Mathew, and Sun Mountain.
We look forward to seeing everyone back out at Settlers Bay for the 2021 golf seasson!
Tee Times may be made up to 7 days in advance for a maximum of 4 players. Golf carts are available. The proshop will be fully open and available for your golfing needs. Customers may pay for their round via the phone with cc information if you so choose. Below are some of the ways we are working to limit personal interactions and make your visit to Settlers Bay the safest possible. You can call the proshop at 907-376-5466 when you arrive to pay over the phone if you would prefer to check in remotely.
In effort to meet the CDC’s guidelines we are asking for your help…
Cancellation Policy: At least 24 hours’ notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time. You may do this during daylight hours either in person or over the phone by calling (907) 376-5466. Changes and cancellations may not be made on the website. Please do not send e-mails requesting tee times, changes, or cancellations.
We would like to ensure our customers that when entering your information, you are using a Secure URL. We use 128 Bit SSL Data Encryption, but do not show this in your browser because of 'Framing' that takes place to provide seamless integration with our Tee Time Reservation Software. If you would like to see the actual 'Secure' URL, please CLICK HERE.